Unless we obtain your written consent, we will not sell, disclose, license or rent your personal information to a third party for that third party’s marketing purposes.
We reserve the right to amend this policy at any time.
“Personal Information” means information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person and includes your information. Information that has been made anonymous or aggregated so that it cannot be used, whether in combination with other information or otherwise, to identify a specific user is not personal information.
We collect personal information in a number of ways, including:
- When you provide information to us directly in person, by phone or in writing
- When you visit and or us our website we record information sent to us from your computer, mobile device or other access device
- From third parties such as our related entities and service providers to us
4. What we collect:
- Your name, phone number, email address, physical address and contact information
- Financial information such as credit card or bank account numbers
- Records and content of communications with us or any other person including when using website communication tools
- Personal information you provide us through website communication / discussion boards, correspondence or information shared by you from the website or social applications
- Personal information from your interaction with thr website and its content and advertising
5. How personal information is used:
Our principal purpose in collecting, using and storing your personal information is to provide you with access and use of the website in a personalised, safe and efficient manner. You consent to us collecting, using, storing and sharing your personal information to:
- Operate the Website, generate content and provide customer support and billing services
- Provide the Services requested by third parties
- Research develop and improve our services
- Conduct survey to determine use and satisfaction with our services
- Generate statistics in relation to the website
- Contact you at your contact details we have collected, by way of voice call, post, text message or email
- Aggregate and/or make anonymous your personal information, so that it cannot be used, whether in combination with other information or otherwise to identify you
- Collect fees, resolve disputes and to identify, test and resolve problems
- Notify you about the website and updates to the website from time to time
6. Opting out:
7. Disclosure to third parties
Notwithstanding section 4.2 above you agree that we may disclose your personal information to:
- Enforce our terms and conditions
- Comply with any applicable law, request by a governmental agency or regulatory authority or legally binding court officer
- Respond to or resolve claims that a member has violated the rights of others
Protect a person’s rights, property or safety
- Our directors, staff, contractors, professional advisors and related entities
- Outsourced service providers who assist us to provide its services
b) Cookies may be used to provide you with our range of services including to identify you as a user or member of the website, remember your preferences, customise and measure the effectiveness of the website and our promotions, advertising and marketing, analyse your usage of the website and for security purposes
9. No Spam, Spyware or Spoofing
- You are prohibited from engaging in spam, spyware or spoofing type activities, regardless of whether directed towards us or other users of us
- You must not use the website or it’s communication tools to send, upload or distribute spam, viruses or malicious, illegal or prohibited content to the Website or otherwise send content that would breech our terms and conditions
- You are not permitted to add a user or member to your mailing list without the written consent of a user or member
10. Storage and Security
- We store and process your personal information on our host’s servers. You consent to the transfer, storage and retention of that information onto the servers of our host provider.
- We have taken steps to protect your personal information by contracting with a third party to provide technical and security measures. These measures are designed to mitigate but not to guarantee against the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure and alteration
11. Account Closure
- If you request us to do so, we will as soon as reasonably practicable close your website account
- To the extent permitted by law, we reserve the right under certain situations to retain and store your personal information for such period as is deemed necessary by us, notwithstanding closure, termination or deactivation of your account.
12. Information sharing with social media
We may offer services that allow you to share public aspects of the website with third party websites such as Google, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and other social media websites.
13. Contact Us: